Sugar Marmalade

Finally, a Taiwanese dessert place in Mississauga that doesn't serve only bubble tea!

I'm a sucker for Asian dessert because they mostly involve mango and durian - two of my most favourite fruits! I tried Honeymoon Dessert in Asia before and I truly enjoyed it so I was excited to try this when I heard they open in Mississauga. They have several branches, including two in Toronto and one in Waterloo.

We ordered two desserts and one main course (fried chicken on rice). They gave a lot of chicken on our order so that was good. The desserts, though, I find they were lacking in ingredients. Not enough mango or fruits in general. 


STRESSED is DESSERTS spelled backwards - cute!

Fried chicken on rice


"Mixed fruits" dessert

Mangoooo!!!!!


Sugar Marmalade
780 Burnhamthorpe Road W Unit 2 A
Mississauga, Ontario
(905) 232-8686

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment