Review: Japanese Peel-off Black Mask

I got this peel-off mask from my recent haul in Tokyo's Narita Airport. I was looking for a peel-off mask to get rid of the oh-so annoying blackheads. This was the only stock left so I thought it must be pretty good...

 Packaging reminds me of Daiso's mask.

Solid black liquid with surprisingly pleasant smell!

It's not really solid black when applied, though.

 After around 20 minutes or so, it started to peel-off by itself...

I tried it using on my face a few times. All in all, similar to other peel-off masks, it's not messy at all to use, get rid of (some) dead skins and black/white heads. I would not repurchase, though (not that I can anyway). For around $10, I feel like it's better to spend the money somewhere else haha!

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment